[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43437: Add way for registered users to request deletion or anonymization of their private data

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 9 12:49:54 UTC 2018

#43437: Add way for registered users to request deletion or anonymization of their
private data
 Reporter:  azaozz            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by mikejolley):

 @xkon We could save the selections as either user option or site option.
 My only concern is yes, it's another UI. But from our side we need one
 either way it seems :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43437#comment:7>