[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44402: Flickering Tinymce Link toolbox on mouseover. (Only on Windows) - introduced in 4.9.6

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 27 23:29:49 UTC 2018

#44402: Flickering Tinymce Link toolbox on mouseover. (Only on Windows) -
introduced in 4.9.6
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jesperher          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by jcastaneda):

 I was able to replicate this on Windows 10, using Chrome Version
 67.0.3396.99. On Edge It simply doesn't even load the toolbar, it works
 fine on IE. I'm running WordPress 5.0-alpha-43320 and the only active
 plugin is the Beta Tester plugin.

 I tried to edit an image and this is what is happening:
 https://cloudup.com/ckf_Mr9Zf-w

 You can see in the image that the `link` button is selected as well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44402#comment:2>