[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44287: REST API: Declare user capability to perform actions using JSON Hyper Schema `targetSchema`

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 18 14:35:44 UTC 2018

#44287: REST API: Declare user capability to perform actions using JSON Hyper
Schema `targetSchema`
--------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  new

Comment (by TimothyBlynJacobs):

 1. Makes sense. I'd originally done it to force the links to only be
 included in the `edit` context but I can see how it'd be helpful for
 subclassing to make it more open.
 2. Will do.
 3. Interesting, I'll try blocking the action for attachments in its
 controller.

 Will upload an updated patch shortly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44287#comment:8>