[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44382: Filter the subject within _wp_privacy_send_request_confirmation_notification

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 18 14:27:53 UTC 2018

#44382: Filter the subject within
_wp_privacy_send_request_confirmation_notification
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new
Changes (by desrosj):

 * keywords:   => has-patch commit
 * focuses:  privacy =>
 * version:  trunk => 4.9.6
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.9.7

Comment:

 This looks good to me. In [attachment:44382.2.diff] I added documentation
 for `$admin_email` in the `$email_data` array for the new filter. This was
 also missing from the `user_confirmed_action_email_content` filter
 directly above.

 One thing I noticed looking at this is an inconsistent use of `blogname`
 and `sitename` in these emails. I am going to open a new ticket for this
 though.

 @garrett-eclipse for future reference, the `Version` field in Trac should
 be the earliest affected version of WordPress (4.9.6 in this instance),
 and you don't have to assign the privacy focus if the component is also
 Privacy. Thanks for all the great tickets!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44382#comment:4>