[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42362: WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_mywordpresssite' in 'field list'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 23 10:00:35 UTC 2018

#42362: WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_mywordpresssite' in 'field
list'
-------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  lazam786                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by codewhy):

 Sorry @pento - no joy with the testing.  I've tested the same setup
 described in my previous post, except using wordpress v4.9.7 and then
 following your instructions.  The page hangs in exactly the same manner
 described previously.
 I also tried adding in debug config lines into wp-config.php:

 {{{#!php
 define('WP_DEBUG', true);
 define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
 }}}

 ...but no log files were created - not surprising I guess given the
 suppress_errors setting we're testing in the setup-config.php file, but
 thought I would try it anyway in case it gave you something more to go on.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42362#comment:24>