[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42362: WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_mywordpresssite' in 'field list'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 17 03:23:59 UTC 2018

#42362: WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_mywordpresssite' in 'field
list'
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  lazam786      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by pento):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch
 * version:  4.8.2 => 4.6

Comment:

 This message is occurring because [41631] wasn't suppressing all errors,
 this error to be triggered (it proves that it's an appropriate table
 prefix), but we don't want it to be displayed at all.

 This should also fix the problem where the install process appears to
 stall. After this error messages is displayed,
 `setup_config_display_header()` is called, which has a `header()` call. I
 suspect some browsers get confused when they're sent content, then a
 header, then more content.

 As a workaround, you should ensure `display_errors` is set to `0` in your
 `php.ini` file. This will prevent errors from being displayed in the
 browser.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42362#comment:20>