[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42362: WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_mywordpresssite' in 'field list'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 7 01:40:38 UTC 2018

#42362: WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_mywordpresssite' in 'field
list'
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  lazam786      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by codewhy):

 @psykro Thanks for looking into this.

 I worked through a simple installation of wordpress and only started
 changing settings like the PHP error logging when I encountered the
 problem, for troubleshooting purposes.  I did increase logging verbosity
 purely to try to obtain the most detailed logging possible about the
 problem occurring (ie. the browser hanging after clicking 'Install
 Wordpress' with 'Waiting for localhost' displayed on the status bar).

 The last error I was able to find that was logged was:
 "[21-May-2018 13:19:29 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_'
 in 'field list' for query SELECT wp_"

 I tried an array of other things to get to the bottom of this but without
 success.

 Not sure if this sheds any light on the problem for you?  If not, can you
 please advise if there is any way I can determine with certainty if the
 wordpress installation has in fact completed successfully?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42362#comment:18>