[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44233: Add missing unit tests for exporting personal data by username or email address

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 2 22:40:40 UTC 2018

#44233: Add missing unit tests for exporting personal data by username or email
address
-------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  desrosj      |       Owner:  desrosj
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by birgire):

 Thanks for the update @desrosj

 {{{Tests_Privacy_WpPrivacyProcessPersonalDataExportPage}}}.

 It uses the same approach as in
 {{{Tests_Privacy_wpPrivacyGeneratePersonalDataExportFile}}}, using parts
 of {{{WP_Ajax_UnitTestCase}}}, instead of extending it, to get the output
 of {{{wp_send_json_error( '...' )}}}, from a custom ajax die handler. It
 further uses annotations, introduces
 {{{test_function_should_send_error_when_invalid_request_action_name()}}}
 and enhances the inline documentation.

 ps: I currently don't have PHP 5.2, to look into the 5.2 issues from
 Travis, but it's not obvious to me just by looking at the code :) First I
 thought it might be related to empty checks on functions, but that's
 supported by PHP 5.5+. Might need to peek into the relevant assert
 functions of PHPUnit to see how it's defined.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44233#comment:8>