[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43128: Editing Mode Page automatically redirect to bottom of page on every save click or changes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 19 07:34:33 UTC 2018

#43128: Editing Mode Page automatically redirect to bottom of page on every save
click or changes
 Reporter:  harpr87       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hi,

 I am using visual composer and I facing one new problem from last month
 whenever I change anything in any page that page will go to bottom of the
 page it's too big problem when I developed the site please check and solve
 this i use this in www.saketa.com and www.keka.com both sites have the
 same problem