[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43031: Menu text is shown updated in collapsed widget though user has cancelled editing text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 6 09:53:08 UTC 2018

#43031: Menu text is shown updated in collapsed widget though user has cancelled
editing text
--------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  nilamacharya  |       Owner:
Changes (by Girishpanchal):

 * keywords:   => has-patch
 * focuses:   => ui, javascript, administration

Comment:

 We have 2 option to solve this bug.
 1. Either we need to update current expanded menu tab label according to
 the "Navigation Label"
 2. Update current expanded menu "Navigation Label" to menu tab label.

 I think We should go with the second option "Update current expanded menu
 "Navigation Label" to menu tab label.".

 Here is the patch where I have updated your requirement.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43031#comment:1>