[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43277: in 4.9.4 a lot of my images align left when they are supposed to align center

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 10 07:58:00 UTC 2018

#43277: in 4.9.4 a lot of my images align left when they are supposed to align
center
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ConsiderThis1  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  General        |    Version:  4.9.4
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
 [https://health-boundaries.com/fingernails-2/]
 The captions on my images align centered, but the images themselves align
 left. They were inserted to align centered. Some images align properly. I
 don't know why the others won't. They were fine before I changed to the
 new version 4.9.4. Could it be because I didn't use 4.9.3 first?
 Karen Kline