[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45750: Bug in the menu of Twenty Nineteen on mobile devices; only partially visible desktop version of the menu sometimes shown instead of fullscreen mobile menu

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 23 11:35:44 UTC 2018

#45750: Bug in the menu of Twenty Nineteen on mobile devices; only partially
visible desktop version of the menu sometimes shown instead of fullscreen
mobile menu
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  jklv           |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  5.0.2
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
 When I click on the menu icon on websites (I've tried multiple websites,
 including uncustomized new installs) with the Twenty Nineteen theme, using
 a mobile device (iPhone 5s), it opens the mobile (fullscreen) version of
 the menu about half the time, but it otherwise opens the desktop version
 of the menu (non-fullscreen) which is only partially visible on a mobile
 device and not possible to use properly. I experienced this problem with
 the 5.01 and 5.02 versions of WordPress and the 1.0 and 1.1 versions of
 Twenty Nineteen.