[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44775: Twenty Seventeen: Ordered List's "start" attribute doesn't work inside Post/Page Editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 13 23:29:13 UTC 2018

#44775: Twenty Seventeen: Ordered List's "start" attribute doesn't work inside
Post/Page Editor
----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  mmaumio                           |       Owner:  laurelfulford
     Type:  defect (bug)                      |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by laurelfulford):

 * keywords:  has-patch has-screenshots => has-patch has-screenshots commit
 * status:  reviewing => accepted

Comment:

 Thanks @mmaumio! [attachment:"olstartfixamend.diff"] looks good to me!

 I'm going to mark this as commit in hopes it can get in with the 5.0.2
 changes - otherwise, it should be able to be added to 5.1.

 Also, I belatedly realized that #40137 is an earlier ticket that
 duplicates part of the same issue: the numbers in the editor were not
 correct.

 I've closed that ticket in favour of this one since it's ready to go, but
 @edpittol should also get props in this commit for the work done in #40137
 (thanks @edpittol!).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44775#comment:7>