[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45470: 5.0 Welcome Screen Incorrectly States "Trust that your editor looks like your website"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 13 08:19:12 UTC 2018

#45470: 5.0 Welcome Screen Incorrectly States "Trust that your editor looks like
your website"
-------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  brianhogg                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by patrykcm):

 Same here. I actually wanted to write almost same content in my ticket. I
 have over 200 instances of wordpress which need fixing because some idiot
 added gutenberg editor. Everything is secure and works fine, but editor
 and i have no option to modify/update. Think of forking wp without this
 editor.

 Replying to [ticket:45470 brianhogg]:
 > Current welcome screen for WordPress 5.0 states "Trust that your editor
 looks like your website" which is not true for many themes without
 Gutenberg support and editor styles. This should be removed or reworded.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45470#comment:4>