[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45528: load_script_textdomain() doesn't load translations when WP installed in a subdirectory with custom content dir

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 8 14:06:10 UTC 2018

#45528: load_script_textdomain() doesn't load translations when WP installed in a
subdirectory with custom content dir
 Reporter:  fierevere                            |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by ocean90):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots needs-unit-tests has-patch => has-screenshots
     needs-unit-tests needs-patch

 I'm wondering if we need another check with `includes_url()` and if doing
 a strict replacement with the full URL would be better, like `$path =
 str_replace( includes_url(), '', $src );`. Similar is done in
 `_WP_Editors::editor_settings()` for the language files.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45528#comment:16>