[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45477: Disable REST API reflection of request Origin header in response Access-Control-Allow-Origin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 4 21:10:38 UTC 2018

#45477: Disable REST API reflection of request Origin header in response Access-
Control-Allow-Origin
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  BjornW                 |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by BjornW):

 Replying to [ticket:45477 BjornW]:

 Here's a link to [https://bitbucket.org/BjornW/wp-no-auto-origin-
 header/src/master/ the repo of the plugin (WP-No-Auto-Origin-Header)] I
 was referring to in my initial post. It might be useful until this
 behavior is solved in WordPress Core.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45477#comment:3>