[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44560: Console warning because `build/.../underscore.min.js` references `sourceMapURL` that doesn't exist

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Aug 10 18:30:03 UTC 2018

#44560: Console warning because `build/.../underscore.min.js` references
`sourceMapURL` that doesn't exist
 Reporter:  iandunn                   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new
Changes (by laghee):

 * keywords:  needs-patch good-first-bug => good-first-bug has-patch

Comment:

 I was able to reproduce the console warning, and I'm attaching a patch
 that should fix this.

 By adding both `underscore-min.map` and `underscore.js` to the section of
 the Gruntfile that copies over npm-package files. Adding only the map file
 didn't eliminate the error (because the map lists `underscore.js` with the
 `"sources"` key.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44560#comment:3>