[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44674: Privacy Bulk Action 'Remove' should be 'Delete' or 'Move to Trash' to follow convention

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 8 17:13:29 UTC 2018

#44674: Privacy Bulk Action 'Remove' should be 'Delete' or 'Move to Trash' to
follow convention
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
  needs-testing has-screenshots      |  privacy
  i18n-change                        |
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * milestone:  Future Release => 4.9.9

Comment:

 That's great I hope to see you around more.

 The keyword is a great start and I've updated this from 'Future Release'
 to 4.9.9 so we can look into including it in the next release. Also if you
 have a ticket you feel ready and want in a cycle you can hop onto Slack in
 the #core channel during office-hours and raise it for discussion. You can
 also join us in #core-privacy to discuss this specific ticket as it's part
 of the Privacy component.

 This thread will update as it makes it way through the cycle and if
 there's any amendments you'll be notified.

 Cheers

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44674#comment:9>