[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43546: Add to the privacy tools UX a means to export personal data by username or email address

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 30 22:02:19 UTC 2018

#43546: Add to the privacy tools UX a means to export personal data by username or
email address
 Reporter:  allendav                             |       Owner:  allendav
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by iandunn):

 * keywords:  gdpr needs-testing => gdpr fixed-major commit needs-unit-tests

Comment:

 I think the only thing left to commit here is the coding standard
 violations. I'll do those later tonight, but they don't need to be
 backported.

 These functions need unit tests:
 * `wp_privacy_delete_old_export_files()`
 * `wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_file()`
 * `wp_privacy_send_personal_data_export_email()`
 * `wp_privacy_process_personal_data_export_page()`

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43546#comment:42>