[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42937: Success Message should display on insertion of new category in Taxonomy page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 22 17:21:24 UTC 2018

#42937: Success Message should display on insertion of new category in Taxonomy
page
 Reporter:  manishamakhija                       |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  tests                                          |  administration

Comment (by gounder):

 I find this issue with all taxonomies including tags, product categories
 in WooCommerce or Custom Taxonomies. This really gets difficult when you
 already have a lot of taxonomy and you have to search for where your
 addition was added.

 other than the message stating which category was added I would suggest
 like when a category gets deleted that row is highlighted in red the newly
 added taxonomy is highlighter in green.

 [[Image(http://tsara.demo.inkmyweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Screen-
 Shot-2018-04-22-at-10.40.41-PM.png)]]

--