[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41870: Code Editor: Add grunt task for building new CodeMirror bundles from external dependencies

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 14 05:39:23 UTC 2018

#41870: Code Editor: Add grunt task for building new CodeMirror bundles from
external dependencies
-------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter                    |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  task (blessed)                 |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by netweb):

 I've not looked at the patches in this ticket personally, but as an FYI
 once #43055 is merged we are going to start leveraging webpack where we
 can in #43731

 Whether the switch to webpack and refreshing the patch for this ticket
 helps or hinders ticket progress I'm unsure  but hopefully helps and
 hopefully can support what you've noted above @WraithKenny in switching
 from CommonJS environment  to a environment  Browser for CodeMirror

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41870#comment:45>