[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43757: `WP_REST_Attachments_Controller` includes entire admin includes for a few utility functions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 13 18:08:19 UTC 2018

#43757: `WP_REST_Attachments_Controller` includes entire admin includes for a few
utility functions
 Reporter:  lonelyvegan              |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by lonelyvegan):

 That's exactly the patch I was going to suggest but was having internet
 troubles and did get around to submitting it. Looks good to me, but I'm
 probably much to green to be reviewing patches to core. 😅 👍🏻

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43757#comment:2>