[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43728: Implements site_enable_theme and site_disable_theme functions in WP_Theme class

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 10 08:21:36 UTC 2018

#43728: Implements site_enable_theme and site_disable_theme functions in WP_Theme
class
 Reporter:  Mista-Flo    |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Themes       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  multisite    |
 In Multisite,

 Themes can also be enabled per site, via the Edit Site > Themes area. They
 are stored in an allowedthemes option (see https://github.com/WordPress
 /wordpress-develop/blob/master/src/wp-includes/class-wp-theme.php#L1414
 for more). When you set a theme for a site, you wouldn't expect it to
 suddenly work for every network - it only implies you want to have it for
 the one site.

 I think we need to implement methods WP_Theme::site_enable_theme(
 $stylesheets, $site_id ) and WP_Theme::site_disable_theme( $stylesheets,
 $site_id ).

 We need this enhancement in this ticket : #39318