[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40672: Undefined property `requireForceForDelete` prevents deleting terms in Backbone.js client

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 29 20:29:30 UTC 2017

#40672: Undefined property `requireForceForDelete` prevents deleting terms in
Backbone.js client
--------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  caercam                   |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by adamsilverstein):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-unit-tests => has-patch has-unit-tests

Comment:

 @euthelup thanks for tracking that test issue down.

 In [attachment:40672.2.diff] I added some unit tests. According to my
 test, Category, PageRevision, PostRevision, Tag and User all get the
 `requireForceForDelete` flag, the remaining tested endpoints do not get
 it. These should be the endpoints that support the DELETE method and don't
 support the trash.

 I'd like to get this in for 4.9, does this test look good?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40672#comment:14>