[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 26 16:56:27 UTC 2017

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  reviewing
  user-testing has-patch needs-      |  javascript
  testing ux-feedback                |

Comment (by joyously):

 I just tried this on an Android 4.2.2 tablet. Not yours to fix, but my
 clicks on menu items seems to be one off...

 Going to Change the theme, this is what I get (even after waiting for a
 slow load). Going to WordPress.org Themes, I see the spinner right next to
 the left sidebar, and then a blank area (themes never showed up).
 [[Image(https://s26.postimg.org/4a2jgbv61/installed-themes-viewing-on-
 tablet.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:202>