[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23328: While editing widgets in accessibility mode the position can be indicated by widget titles instead of numbers

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 25 14:49:58 UTC 2017

#23328: While editing widgets in accessibility mode the position can be indicated
by widget titles instead of numbers
 Reporter:  mark-k                   |       Owner:  afercia
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned
  screenshots                        |  administration

Comment (by afercia):

 > this is the right behaviour

 No, when there are 3 active widgets, there are 3 available positions. When
 adding a 4th widget, there are 4 available positions. After deactivating
 the Monster Widget, there should be just 3 available positions instead of
 4.

 However, I can't replicate this inconsistency on trunk any longer, while
 it can still be replicated on 4.8.2. I guess something was auto-magically
 fixed with the latest changes to the widgets, it would be nice to know
 _what_ changed :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23328#comment:41>