[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41975: Automated release packages should support including custom plugins in the package

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 25 11:53:48 UTC 2017

#41975: Automated release packages should support including custom plugins in the
package
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  miyauchi         |      Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  I18N             |    Version:
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                   |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Japanese package is including custom plugin `wp-multibyte-patch`, so
 Japanese translation team has to release new version manually.

 I guess some localized package want to add fonts or other customizing via
 including custom plugin like Japanese package.
 e.g, https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29664#comment:1

 Do automated release packages include custom plugins like `wp-multibyte-
 patch`?

 Related:
 * https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/handbook/translating/packaging-
 localized-wordpress/automated-release-packages/
 * https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19603
 * https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-multibyte-patch/