[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41894: Clear dirty flag on widgets admin screen when widget is deleted to prevent irrelevant “Are you sure?” prompt

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 25 07:47:54 UTC 2017

#41894: Clear dirty flag on widgets admin screen when widget is deleted to prevent
irrelevant “Are you sure?” prompt
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter   |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by westonruter):

 * keywords:  has-patch => needs-patch

Comment:

 @hazimayesh thank you for the patch. I made some stylistic changes in
 additional dirty-flag clearing needs to be done. In particular, if you
 edit an inactive widget but then opt to click the “Clear Inactive Widgets”
 button then all of those widgets should get their dirty flags cleared.
 There's also another place where I can see a removal is happening but I'm
 not immediately aware of the scenario for when it will occur.

 Would you like to make the additional changes to the patch?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41894#comment:4>