[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 20 13:53:48 UTC 2017

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  reviewing
  screenshots has-user-testing has-  |  javascript
  ux-feedback                        |

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Note that the patch frequently throws an empty "rejected patch hunk" at
 the top of `src/wp-includes/customize/class-wp-customize-theme-
 control.php` but otherwise applies correctly (and doesn't miss anything in
 that file. If anyone gets that error, you should be fine as long as you
 can get your SVN client to ignore the issue and continue patching (I
 verified that .10.1.diff works with Tortoise SVN). Some guesses as to the
 cause are in Slack, but I don't think anything's wrong with the actual
 patch file.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:169>