[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41881: Able to get simple test to work as an independent html, but on the backend widget side, it does not work בס''ד

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 14 13:19:30 UTC 2017

#41881: Able to get simple test to work as an independent html, but on the backend
widget side, it does not work בס''ד
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  stephenshalomisraelorg  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |     Status:  new
Component:  Widgets                 |    Version:  4.8.1
 Severity:  normal                  |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, javascript          |
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 בס''ד

 I am developing a WordPress plugin, but I am having difficulties with the
 drop-down.  A sample drop-down updates fine, but within the Word-Press
 framework, in the back-end widget form, it is not working.  The relevant
 information is below in terms of configuration.  I have a "golden" test
 platform available to anyone troubleshooting the issue to see it on the
 back-end at http://codesupport.shalomisrael.org/wp-login.php

 Thank you for your attention to this issue.

 Reference:

 Firefox 55.0.3
 Wordpress 4.8.1
 http://codesupport.shalomisrael.org/simpletest.html