[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41823: Text on web site during update of plugins and at login page is always in english

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 7 20:17:15 UTC 2017

#41823: Text on web site during update of plugins and at login page is always in
english
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dragy              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by audrasjb):

 Hi,

 This plugin is not translated in every locales so that's probably why you
 get english strings by default. Note that it can not be your only
 untranslated plugin.

 You can move to translate.wordpress.org and then start to translate it's
 strings in you locale.
 You should also start by learning more about the translation at
 https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/

 Anyway, I had made a false diagnosis at glance: it is not the fault of
 WordPress core :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41823#comment:5>