[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41489: Customize Preview: do not show `cursor: not-allowed` on audio/video track titles within playlists

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 6 16:35:55 UTC 2017

#41489: Customize Preview: do not show `cursor: not-allowed` on audio/video track
titles within playlists
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by scott.deluzio):

 @westonruter - agreed on using `hasClass()` instead of
 `classList.contains()`. I didn't realize it's support was limited to
 IE11+. And you're right, there's no need to intentionally break things for
 something especially if there's an easy way to maintain compatibility with
 older versions.

 I added a new patch with the `hasClass()` method.

 I kept the check for playlist links after the HTTPS check though, as links
 in the playlist could need to use that check.

 The `href="#"` or `href="#id"` links should correctly use HTTP or HTTPS
 based on the protocol used on the page, so the HTTPS check is unnecessary.
 That check is OK to come before the HTTPS check.

 The check for links in a playlist should come after this, but before the
 `customize-unpreviewable` class can be added.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41489#comment:7>