[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42337: Unregistering the Publish Settings section prevents changes from being published

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 25 19:08:49 UTC 2017

#42337: Unregistering the Publish Settings section prevents changes from being
published
 Reporter:  westonruter              |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by PerS):

 It might be my use of blank slate, I've added as a mu-plugin:
 https://soderlind.no/resetting-customizer-wordpress-theme-blank-slate/

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42337#comment:6>