[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42294: The color value input (and the Clear/Default button) in the Color Picker doesn't appear the second time we modify it

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 20 22:04:54 UTC 2017

#42294: The color value input (and the Clear/Default button) in the Color Picker
doesn't appear the second time we modify it
 Reporter:  bduclos       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize     |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Steps to reproduce:

 - inside the Customizer in Twentyseventeen, click on the "Header Text
 Color" color picker to change its color: you see the rgb value changing
 and the Clear button
 - click outside and reclick on it: you don't see the input and button
 anymore

 (the test is in the Customizer but it doesn't work neither inside Meta
 Boxes)