[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42218: General Settings: Description of Email address should be Email Address instead of just Address.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 16 09:54:54 UTC 2017

#42218: General Settings: Description of Email address should be Email Address
instead of just Address.
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  chetan200891           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:3 danieltj]:
 > Would it not make more sense to remove the word `address` entirely? So
 it'd become:

 > > This is used [...]

 There are still references to the "new address" that cannot be easily
 removed.

 The existing string looks fine to me, I don't see why it should be
 changed. If there's an issue with a particular translation, the
 translators can change it to whatever makes the most sense in their
 language.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42218#comment:5>