[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42218: General Settings: Description of Email address should be Email Address instead of just Address.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 14 11:45:16 UTC 2017

#42218: General Settings: Description of Email address should be Email Address
instead of just Address.
-----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  chetan200891           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch 2nd-opinion
 * component:  General => Administration

Comment:

 Hi @chetan200891, welcome to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the ticket.

 The field's label is "Email Address" and the description says "we will
 send you an email", so the context seems clear enough to me. Repeating
 "email address" four times in a row seems a bit redundant.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42218#comment:2>