[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42192: Reference to third person in one phrase should be consistent in class-wp-customize-manager.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 12 08:01:29 UTC 2017

#42192: Reference to third person in one phrase should be consistent in class-wp-
customize-manager.php
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  tobifjellner                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new
Changes (by danieltj):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => reporter-feedback has-patch

Comment:

 I've added a patch in which alters the wording in that second sentence.
 Even forgetting about consistency for a moment, `please wait until they
 are done` seems like it could be improved. I've proposed the following
 change in `42192.diff`.

 > %s is already customizing this site. Please wait until the other person
 is finished before you start customizing. Your latest changes have been
 autosaved.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42192#comment:2>