[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42168: Featured Image bug: in a post when I click "Set featured image" the link redirect me to /wp-admin/media-upload.php?post_id=...

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 10 14:14:15 UTC 2017

#42168: Featured Image bug: in a post when I click "Set featured image" the link
redirect me to /wp-admin/media-upload.php?post_id=...
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  alericcardi   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by swissspidy):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * severity:  major => normal
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi there,

 Welcome to Trac and and thanks for your report!

 We use this place to track enhancements and bugs in WordPress core.  For
 question like yours we have to official support forums over at
 https://wordpress.org/support/. Please post it there where many
 experienced people can help you. Please include as many details as
 possible in your report, for example screenshots and browser version.
 Also, make sure JavaScript is enabled in your browser.

 If it turns out to be an actual bug in WordPress that more people
 experience, we can always reopen this ticket here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42168#comment:2>