[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42151: Create a filter to add information to query data saved when SAVEQUERIES is true

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 8 17:26:42 UTC 2017

#42151: Create a filter to add information to query data saved when SAVEQUERIES is
true
 Reporter:  CrazyJaco    |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Query        |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:               |
 When SAVEQUERIES is set to true in wp-config.php, an array gets created
 and all queries to the database get logged to that array with the query,
 elapsed time, and stack trace.

 It would be nice if there was a filter here to add other elements to this
 array on a per query basis.

 For instance, if I were using a plugin like ElasticPress, I would like to
 use this filter to add in a value that might say "Query served by
 ElasticPress" or something to that affect.