[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37417: Customize Nav Menus: more visible way to navigate the preview to a menu item object

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 4 03:25:03 UTC 2017

#37417: Customize Nav Menus: more visible way to navigate the preview to a menu
item object
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Note that the "original" link ("home" in the above screenshot) is where
 the view behavior currently lives. Maybe we should consider moving that to
 align opposite the remove button and say "View [post type label]" instead?
 I don't think the "original" link functionality is used (or noticed)
 frequently; that change could be a better balance between functionality
 and clutter.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37417#comment:7>