[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42037: Nearby events dashboard widget "city updated" speak message announced on page load

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 2 18:41:43 UTC 2017

#42037: Nearby events dashboard widget "city updated" speak message announced on
page load
 Reporter:  afercia                  |       Owner:  afercia
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  patch commit                       |  javascript
Changes (by iandunn):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots has-patch => has-screenshots has-patch commit
 * owner:   => afercia
 * focuses:  javascript => accessibility, javascript
 * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 Good catch!

 I was able to reproduce this before applying [attachment:42037.diff], and
 applying it fixes the issue for me. The message is still announce when
 manually changing the city, too.

 The diff itself also looks good, so I'd say go ahead and commit it :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42037#comment:3>