[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42609: Regression: WordPress 4.9 theme editor cannot edit files when running on a Windows based server

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 27 03:40:42 UTC 2017

#42609: Regression: WordPress 4.9 theme editor cannot edit files when running on a
Windows based server
--------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Otto42                                |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)                          |      Status:  closed

Comment (by dd32):

 I went with [attachment:42609.diff] as we should ideally remove the
 absolute paths from this section of code.

 The final component which uses the full path rather than the relative path
 is the nonces, which I'm going to switch over in the next commit with a
 new ticket for tracking in 5.0.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42609#comment:23>