[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40879: Offer to delete permanently and not only trash, if 'MEDIA_TRASH' constant is set 'true'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 28 16:08:56 UTC 2017

#40879: Offer to delete permanently and not only trash, if 'MEDIA_TRASH' constant
is set 'true'
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Presskopp       |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |     Status:  new
Component:  Media           |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration  |
 About trashing media, if we define 'MEDIA_TRASH', true, then why not offer
 actions to '''trash''' OR '''delete''', I ask myself. Right now, you MUST
 use the trash then.

 Attaching a patch to illustrate the idea, it surely would need more work.