[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38796: Customize media control button labels should automatically reflect the specified mime type

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 23 03:54:42 UTC 2017

#38796: Customize media control button labels should automatically reflect the
specified mime type
------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * owner:  celloexpressions => westonruter

Comment:

 I'm not going to be available to investigate further in the near future in
 terms of patching. My thought would be to just write out all of the
 strings for the four primary media/file types here, rather than trying to
 split out the one word. That fixes this issue and also leaves room for
 continued future improvement.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38796#comment:10>