[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40760: Make Walker_Page::start_lvl more flexible by introducing filters for class name(s) at least

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 15 16:59:38 UTC 2017

#40760: Make Walker_Page::start_lvl more flexible by introducing filters for class
name(s) at least
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  pbiron       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by pbiron):

 Replying to [comment:5 afercia]:
 > If this is just about adding CSS classes, and not also things like
 `aria-current` as in #40359, I'd prefer to remove the accessibility focus
 to keep the a11y tickets report clean. Please do feel free to re-add it if
 I'm missing something.

 I had commented on #36163 that it would be good to do the same for the
 other `Walker` classes and @peterwilsoncc asked me to open individual
 tickets for the other classes.

 I can't speak for anyone else, but **my** interest is in `@aria-current`.
 That's why I added the accessiblity focus to this and #40761.

 I haven't had a chance yet to look at the patch provided by
 @rahulsprajapati to see if it covers the general case (i.e., going beyond
 `@class`) that I'm interested in.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40760#comment:6>