[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41209: Wordpress theme generating superfluous protocol strings in src attributes of varius tags.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 29 21:01:35 UTC 2017

#41209: Wordpress theme generating superfluous protocol strings in src attributes
of varius tags.
 Reporter:  hallcrash     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Themes        |    Version:  4.8
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hi,

  I am using wordpress in a multi-site configuration with 3 sites set up. 2
 of the sites are working perfectly, but one site started acting up
 yesterday. It doesn't matter what theme I apply to the site it links
 stylesheets and other embedded urls with extra protocols (i.e.
 src="http://http://site.com/stylesheet.css") see:

 [[Image(https://i1.wp.com/tothehills.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/tec-
 up-source.png)]]