[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24142: Zero value for posts_per_page value in wp_query custom instance and for 'Blog pages show at most' option

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 20 22:31:10 UTC 2017

#24142: Zero value for posts_per_page value in wp_query custom instance and for
'Blog pages show at most' option
 Reporter:  alexvorn2                     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by teraviva):

 I want to give you an other case. For example I have CPT Destination with
 Tours and Posts attached to it. And I have no need to show posts at
 Destination page, because I provide further links to inner categories for
 Tours and Info posts at this page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24142#comment:8>