[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41061: HTML editor doesn't add rel=”noopener noreferrer” when you click on an <a></a> that have taget="_blank"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 15 09:33:14 UTC 2017

#41061: HTML editor doesn't add rel=”noopener noreferrer” when you click on an
<a></a> that have taget="_blank"
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pablomiralles  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  TinyMCE        |    Version:  4.8
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
 Hello! I was writing a post, using the HTML editor (not the Visual) and I
 saw that when you add a link on this HTML editor (using the link button),
 it doesn't add you the rel=”noopener noreferrer” when you select the
 option "open in a new tab", and a few days I read that this was important
 for security and TinyMCE added it.

 I also have to say that on the Visual editor, it only adds you the
 "noopener" rel. ¿Is  that fine?

 That's all I have to say,

 Thank you for making WordPress better :D