[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40897: Receiving Error Message with Failed to load plugin: wplink from "my url" /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wplink/plugin.min.js

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 1 02:31:10 UTC 2017

#40897: Receiving Error Message with Failed to load plugin: wplink from "my url"
/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wplink/plugin.min.js
 Reporter:  stackmod      |       Owner:
Changes (by azaozz):

 * keywords:   => close

Comment:

 Try accessing that file directly with the browser. If you cannot, upload
 another copy with FTP (that will also reset any filesystem permissions).
 If still no good, contact your web host.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40897#comment:1>