[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41337: Links in dashboard WordPress Events should open in new tab/window by default

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 17 05:14:42 UTC 2017

#41337: Links in dashboard WordPress Events should open in new tab/window by
default
--------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  milleronic          |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request     |      Status:  closed
Changes (by knutsp):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 I can agree on removing inconsistencies in this respect.

 I close this ticket for now, because discussion can either continue on
 this ticket or the related tickets (better).

 Please, just reopen it, if you still think this specific ticket needs
 further consideration, given the comments from @afercia and me.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41337#comment:5>